At The Robert Coomer Group we can confidently say that you’ll have more opportunity to grow as an individual and as a professional than anywhere else!
Top 5 reasons to join the Robert Coomer Group at Celebrity Home Loans:
- Extensive realtor and client connections at your disposal – we’re committed to your growth!
- Closing loans in 21 days is the norm – our ops team is dialed-in to best support you individually.
- Decision making empowerment – we let you make the decisions while we take the risks.
- Lucrative tiered bonus structure for driven Loan Officers with advancement opportunities.
- A culture that is built around people (our employees and our clients).
Who we’re looking for:
Do you have compassion, focus, and straight-up hustle? Are you coachable, driven, and hungry? Do you have a positive attitude combined with a willingness to learn? We are looking for smart sales professionals with these characteristics and who possess the following traits:
- Great Customer Service and Insight
- Business Acumen
- Cool under pressure
- Courage and Conviction
- Self-starters with discipline
- Problem solvers and collaborators
- Energetic & Fun
- Strong Desire to Grow & Succeed
We Don’t Like to Brag, But We’re Changing the Game
If you are wondering what makes a company different from another, you’ve come to the right place. Originators… this isn’t a job posting because rates are low and there’s a sudden increase in business. We have that already and are geared towards creating systems for retention business, for consistent and sustainable growth in your career in mortgage lending. When you decide you’re ready to join a winning team, apply to this job posting and we can start discussing how we can set you on the pathway for success.
Focus on what you do best
We do all the grunt work so you can focus on building relationships with your customers. Do you feel that you have strong sales skills, are a self-starter, and want an uncapped earning potential but have not found the opportunity that will allow you to build a career from the ground up? Interested in working in one of the key sectors of our economy? We supply our loan officers with robust marketing to grow your business ultimately making the phones ring for you. All you have to do is bring a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. Mortgage experience a plus but we also have a strong training program if you are starting from scratch!
Why join us?
Our name might be new to you, but we’ve been at this for well over a decade. Even though our company is 15 years old, we’re very much back in the start-up phase again looking to capitalize on the single greatest mortgage environment our industry has seen. We’re growing FAST, and we want like-minded people to join us on our journey to success.
- We want to be great.
- We want to be happy.
- We want to enjoy our friends and family.
We built a business which allows us and our employees to be and have all of those things. We accomplish this by focusing on our people, our process, and our products.
Our process is technology driven – which means its state of the art and makes the process of getting a loan as simple as it can get. We never lose sight of the home loan products we offer – they’ve simply got to be better than the other choices you have.
And we believe in culture first. We don’t care if you’re a big-time originator if you have the wrong attitude. We understand that businesses are only as good as their people, and that’s why we are more concerned with building a company that feels like family than building a machine. We don’t see our employees as just another cog in the matrix – to us you’re a person, and your individuality is valued here more than just the numbers you put up on the wall.
What do we do differently as a company?
We are employee owned – including each one of our leaders.
Celebrity Home Loans Focuses on Decentralized Distributed retail – the responsibility of loan production is not at the corporate office – it’s in the hands of the divisions and the branches.
- From app to funding / shipping / clearing (secondary) – all of this is and can be handled in the field rather than through a remote office
- Responsible Autonomy – one of our core values
- Employee Owned and Operated – you have the autonomy you need to do what you need to do
- Individuality is Protected – the day to day decisions are in your hands
- Decision making empowerment – legal, ethical, and moral
- Control over the success of the organization
- Corporate office there to support you in financial risk
- Performance Experts – leadership coaching available for whomever wants and needs it
- Transparency: We aren’t scared of the hard questions – we want you to learn
- You are a part of the improvement process – your feedback matters
What We Expect From You
Our Loan Originators receive a large number of high quality internet leads as well as referrals. They build rapport, analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client’s goals. Our LO’s will lock the loan at point of sale, discuss terms of the loan and request initial documents from the client. Our in house operations team takes care of disclosures, and will take the loan to the finish line, allowing our LO’s to focus on new originations and earning more money. This is a great opportunity for those who have been in the business looking to increase stability in their existing pipelines of business or newer originators looking to join a team that provides support needed.
The Inside Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for developing business relationships, soliciting mortgage customers, and handling customer screenings and loan pre-approvals. They also must work to increase their organization’s mortgage customer base. The mortgage loan officer is responsible for integrating mortgage loan information and statistics into Midwest Equity’s strategic planning reviews, identifying improvements that can be made to the mortgage loan system and meeting organizational customer service expectations.
What the Job Entails
- Generating new clients and referrals through strong relationship building.
- Building rapport and leveraging customer relationships with existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Analyzing customers’ financial situations and providing the appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate loan product for them.
- Exceling in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customers and work on multiple files each and every day.
- Accepting multiple live, qualified inbound leads daily.
- Locking loans at point of sale, request initial documents from the customer, and submit an initial, paperless loan package to production staff.
- Structuring and pricing loans accurately
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
- Must have at least 1 ACTIVE National/UST NMLS License, including NV.
- Able to work full-time, punctual, and good attendance.
- Ability to pass both a credit and criminal background check.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more recent years’ full-time loan origination experience.
- Experience with Velocify CRM systems a plus.
- Experience with Point/Calyx LOS systems a plus.
We offer the Following Benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Holiday and Paid time off
- Retirement plans
- Referral and Leads programs
- Coaching, Training, and Continuing Education
- Marketing Support – SimpleNexus, Business Cards, Podcast, & More
More about Celebrity Home Loans
Celebrity Home Loans, (“CHL”) is a national independent mortgage bank with a progressive 50 state licensing strategy. We lend billions of dollars annually through our highly diversified network of retail divisions, regions, and branches. Our corporate core mission is to create a culture of responsible autonomy- which means every one of our employees has the freedom and flexibility to reach their highest goals while remaining accountable for their decisions and their results. We seek similarly minded folks who believe they work best and achieve the most when given the opportunity to operate with responsible autonomy.
Celebrity Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, and protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Celebrity Home Loans NMLS # 227765
One Mid America Plaza, Suite 800, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Inside Loan Officer
Active NV NMLS license (Required)
The Robert Coomer Group prides itself on delivering a world class experience for all borrowers and strategic partners
2+ families served
0 years of experience
0 States Licenses
0 Billion in Production
Get a Mortgage That’s Right for You
Home loans offered include fixed and adjustable rate options, FHA, VA, USDA mortgages and more.
Interest rates vary between loan types and we offer a variety of closing cost options to fit your needs.
FHA loans help low-income and medium-income earners buy a home. You can access the loan with a low credit score and as little as 3.5% down.
VA loans help active members of the military, veterans and surviving military spouses purchase their primary residence. You don’t need a down payment to qualify.
A conventional loan can help you purchase a property without having to save for it in cash. We can help you find out if you are qualified.